Classroom Tour (Finally) AKA Picture Dump!

It's been FOREVVVEEERRRR!!!!!! Eeeek! This poor little blog has been neglected as I've been trying to get my kiddies (and myself) into a routine, figuring out new curriculum, scheduling parent-teacher conferences, and basically trying not to loose it!  

Anyways- here's where I'll be spending the next nine months!!! I've had this post ready(ish) for the last month (before the kids even came back) and am just not getting around to posting! Oh my goodness!!!

Enjoy! :)

View from the door



 Labels from Kristen at Ladybug's Teacher Files! LOVE!!!



Classroom helpers board on the door! 

This is right above our sink


Writing displays


Blends from Randi at Teach it With Class

Reading strategies posters from the amazing Hope King at Second Grade Shenanigans 

Levels of understanding from Miss Nannini at Young Teacher Love
Schedule labels from Kristen at Ladybug's Teacher Files
Homework Club from Tara at Fourth Grade Frolics 

Word wall 

Reading genres posters from Rachel at Tattooed Teacher 

Classroom library 

Reminders for students! ;-) 

Rockin' Work bulletin board inspired by Aimee at Primarily Speaking 

Table caddies 

Daily 5 posters from Tracy at Creekside Teacher Tales 

Materials for the week

So lucky to have some amazing technology in my classroom! 

Staying trying to stay organized! 

Instagram bulletin board for content area pictures!

Guided reading table! (Covered in dry erase adhesive!)

And the dry erase adhesive actually works.... :)

 Center organization! Back to school centers inside are from Jamie at 2nd Grade Stuff! Love!!!

Behavior chart from Sandra at Sweet Times in First 

I hope your October is going amazing! Thanks for stopping by!!! :) I'll (hopefully) be back soon!

20 comments

  1. Your classroom looks beautiful and is very inspiring! Don't worry about taking awhile to post your pictures... I still haven't posted my classroom photos either!

    Thank you for sharing! I'm so glad I found your blog and am your newest follower :-)

    Elizabeth
    Seconds at the Beach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Your room is incredible! It's like a magazine :)

    I LOVE your Instagram board - such a unique and wonderful idea!

    Rae
    Mindful Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE, LOVE the frame wall! I wish for wall space.
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word!! I love all the little touches! Love the frames!! Love the Instagram content wall! I'm jealous of your beautiful computers! I love the word wall! I LOVE IT ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great! I love the chevron and turquoise, and, I especially love the Melonheadz Rockin' wall! I love all of it!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is beautiful! Your room is amazing :)
    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your room looks amazing!!! So glad you still shared your pictures!
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your room looks awesome. I love all the bright colors and charts! Thanks for sharing!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandy,

    Your classroom is adorable!! I love everything about it! And I just got that same ipad cart a couple weeks ago!! Of course I already had my classroom arrangement all set up and I haven't found a place for it yet, so I just have it awkwardly off to the side. Yours fits in perfectly! Hope you are off to a great school year! :)

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the inspiration. On a Sunday searching for something to get my mind going, your pictures did the trick!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your room is head to toe adorable, it makes me sick ;) How long did this all take you!?!? LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. super beautiful!!!! THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE!! :) :-) :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great room! Just wondering where you found your red caddies and your polka dot mouse pads!?!? They're perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your room! Where did you get the Must Do/May Do/Catch up icons?

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is amazing! Where did you get the How? Why? When? chart next to your behavior chart?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm trying to locate the reading strategies posters you have, but I cannot find them...can you send me in the right direction? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Do you mind sharing how you mounted your writing displays on the cabinets?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Through this creative classroom decorations and various other creative work shown there will be chance for the students to get over every possible fact. biomedicine personal statement

    ReplyDelete