Graphing Fun, Great App, & Some Great Finds!

I love starting our data and graphing unit in second grade, because the kids are always so engaged and love it! And I got some REALLY wonderful products from some amazing teachers out there this weekend to help us kickstart our unit!

Cupcake for the Teacher's adorable Football Buddies Craftivity got us excited for the Super Bowl this weekend, and gave us a great introduction to creating bar graphs! Check these cute little guys out:



I LOVE how they turned out!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Teri! 


We've also been using Sandra's 2nd Grade Weekly Common Graphs for the School Year pack! We LOVE taking surveys:


And graphing our data!



We've even been using the FREE app Skitch which allows you to draw, write, highlight, and annotate on top of pictures and documents! Check it out here: 


And you can check out Sandra's must-have unit here:

(It's PACKED with graphs to last you the ENTIRE school year!!!) 

Do you have any fun activities for data and graphing??? I'd love to add them to my bag-of-tricks! :)

I'm also linking up with Denise's Show & Tell linky (a day late)! Head on over to check out some more great finds from some amazing teachers out there!!! 

5 comments

  1. i LOVE sandra's packs - use them all the time too! :)

    Jen
    The Teacher’s Cauldron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything turned out so cute! And that app looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that craft! I bought it last year and haven't done it yet! Super Bowl creeps up! I also have Sandra's graphing pack. We have good taste!

    Megan
    Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
    Mrs. Wheeler TpT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love graphing, I feel it sets a strong foundation to many other standards!
    Cute stuff in your room here!

    Amy Howbert
    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those football guys are just too cute! Bet your kiddos loved em! We are going to have to try that app-looks too cool!

    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete