Mother's Day Funnies

This week has been CrAzY busy!!!!! Testing starts next week :-/ , we lost a whole day because of that darn lockdown (so I'm trying to cram everything in which completely stresses me out and I should learn my lesson and not try to do that anymore) and Mother's day is on Sunday!!! Who else feels like there are not enough hours in the day?!?!?!?


Here are the Mother's Day crafts we created:


They were inspired by this pin:

                                                                              Source: lynxtrack.com via Sandy on Pinterest


And we did some writing about our moms. We typed it with our iPod touches, printed it out, and made it look cute on some scrapbook paper.


Here are some of my favorite lines:

"My mom hates it when the dog pees on the carpet."

"My mom's favorite place to go is the club."

"My mom loves me because I am her most specialest treasure." 

And finally...

"My mom hates it when I have to go number two right before we have to leave to go to school (I went twice this morning)."

Gotta love it! Happy Almost Friday!!!!

I'm going to eat dinner now! The hubby dog BBQed my dinner tonight!!! :-) Yum!!!


4 comments

  1. There most certainly are NOT enough hours in the day.

    LOVE LOVE LOVE those typed notes to mom!
    ❤Traci❤
    Dragonflies in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love how openly kids share information with others. Too funny!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete