Yipeee!

Wow!!! I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! So exciting! It is so nice to know there are new bloggers out there like me to support one another. I definitlely feel like part of a new, incredible teaching community and I have learned so much from all of my new bloggy buds.




Here are the rules for the award:


1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them. A BIG THANK YOU to.....


Lisa at




Stories From Second

Traci at 

Dragonflies in First

Christina at Live Laugh Teach

and Chrissy at Buzzing with Ms. B 

You all rock!!!

2. Tell seven things about you:

1. When I was little, I really wanted to be a zookeeper when I grew up. And hey, I kind of am since a classroom full of 22 seven year is definitely like a zoo! 
2. I really love corgis. I'm not sure what it is about them- yes I do! Those big smiles and short legs!- but I've always wanted one. Now I have three!








3. I, like corgis, am short... 5'1''. 
4. I am a really super picky eater. I rarely ever try new things. The hubby makes fun of me because I will order off the kid's menu a lot. 
5. I love to be at home. It's my favorite place in the whole world. 
6. My favorite TV Show is FRIENDS. I have all 10 seasons on DVD. 
7. I taught fourth grade my first two years of teaching. I have taught second for the last three years and LOVE second!!!

3. Pass the love on to 15 new blogs (not sure if I will be able to list 15, but I promise to add to the list!). You should definitely check out these blogs with some amazing teachers and ideas: 

The Polka Dotted Desk
Fun in Room 4B 
Swinging Through Second 
Monkeying Around with Technology 
Sunshine, Sand, and Scissors 
Teaching First

We have been working hard in our classroom on our penguin unit (so fun!) thanks to all of the ideas I've found blogging! I will make sure to post some pictures next week! I am off to the store to get some cough medicine and head back to bed- I'm still not feeling well. :( Happy weekend everyone! I love weekends!!!

5 comments

  1. Congratulations on the award!!!
    I love the kids menu!!!!! :)
    And dogs.
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! I am now your newest follower.

    Hope you feel better soon.

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think corgis are precious. :)
    You already know I love Friends. :)
    Hope you feel better soon!

    Lisa
    Stories From Second

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award!! I love your cute blog and I am now a follower! I'll put you on my New Blogs on the Block list (side menu) on my blog. I love your corgis!! They are adorable!
    Hugs and Love,
    Rebecca
    Teaching First

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the award! I am a follower of your cute blog!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete